SERVICE OVER SELF
2500 ANTHUAN MAYBANK RD
GEORGETOWN, SOUTH CAROLINA 29440
(843) 520-0331 (Office) / (843) 520-0332 (Fax)
The Board, Staff, and Youth Volunteers of Service Over Self thank you for visiting our website. We take pride in the services that we have to offer to our community. Our Youth, make the difference and keep the lamps burning in our hearts and our communities. They are the glimmer of hope for a better tomorrow.
"Lending Hands to Make a Difference"
- April 9th - Great American Clean-up – Ben Cooper Park – 9 am – 11 am(Lunch served)
- April 11th – SOS meeting – Waccamaw HS – 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- April 23rd – Winthrop University Tour – Meet at GHS at 5:00AM
- April 28th - Community Resource Fair-First Baptist Church in Georgetown- 4:00-7:00PM
- April 30th – Hammock Shops Shrimp & Grits Cook-off – More info to follow.
- May 9th – Final meeting of SOS – Career Center – 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- June 4th – Kayaking adventure – More info to follow.
- There will be more summer fun events to follow!
Taking a break from volunteering at the Fall Festival sponsored by the Georgetown County Library